How to Clean Fiberglass Patio Furniture-Simple, Easy Maintenance
Fiberglass patio furniture is considered to be one of the most popular types of outdoor furniture on the market today. It should be considering that it is highly durable, affordable product and comes in an assortment of styles and colors, and is easy to maintain.
There are solid fiberglass outdoor furniture pieces, pieces that are created with fiberglass molds, and even pieces that are part fiberglass and part PVC or another type of material.
In this manual, you will learn what steps should be taken in order to effectively clean fiberglass patio furniture. If you are ready to eliminate all those nasty stains, and other dirt and grime that has accumulated on your beautiful outdoor patio furniture, you will benefit from these five easy cleaning steps.
- The first thing that you will want to do is gather some supplies. It is good to grab a soft sponge that will not scratch the surface of the furniture, as well as a big bucket. You should then gather a bottle of Dawn dish detergent or any other mild dishwashing detergent for cleaning, as well as some standard vinegar.
- The first thing that you will want to do is to turn on the water hose and spray down the furniture. This will help loosen up any dirt and grime or even dust that may be on the furniture pieces. Remember, if you have any type of cushion on the furniture, it is best to remove these prior to spraying them down with a water hose. It is the actually fiberglass that we want to focus on for now, not the outdoor furniture cushions.
- The next thing that you will want to do is take your bucket and combine three things – hot water, a good portion of the dish washing detergent, and a cup of vinegar. Be sure that you get the water really bubbly as the Dawn is what will work to remove tough stains in collaboration with the vinegar.
- Once you have all the ingredients mixed together, simply take your sponge and soak it really well in the water.
- The next step is really simple – just take the sponge and wash down the fiberglass patio furniture that you have. Once you do this, grab up that water hose, rinse the furniture off and allow it to dry!
As you can see, it is really simple to learn how to clean fiberglass patio furniture! All it takes is a few supplies, a little bit of time, and some basic push behind the sponge and your patio furniture will quickly appear as if it is brand new!
How to Add Decorative Appeal to Cedar Porch Swings
Cedar Porch Swings are quite popular among those that look to enjoy the entertainment and relaxation that outdoor living can bring. Alone, these pieces reflect the natural beauty of the type of cedar that they were created from. The first and most obvious thing that you can do in order to add decorative appeal to the cedar porch swing that you have is to add paint to it.
Wrought Iron Chase Lounge-Keeping Wrought Iron Patio Furniture Beautiful
The first thing that you should know and understand is that Wrought Iron Outdoor Furniture is affected by many different elements. You have pollen, dust, and even varying degrees of pollution that come in contact with your furniture that is on your patio or deck.